Faith

12 Mar

For many years now, I have been in the habit of holding some special object in my hands when I pray. The object is usually something simple and natural like an unusual stone. The object makes prayer “official”. When I am holding my prayer object, it is clear in my mind that I am communicating with God and that I should concentrate on that activity. This kind of device is common in many pursuits. Sometimes students wear a special hat when they are studying to make their study sessions official and remind them to concentrate.

For several years, my prayer object was a heart-shaped stone that I bought through eBay. About a year ago, when I was climbing into my bed, I found two small pebbles, a turquoise colored one and a cream colored one. They had apparently fallen out of my pocket when I went to take a nap. I could not remember when I acquired them or why, but I was fairly sure I had picked them up on our local beach. I recognized immediately that I was to use these when I prayed instead of the heart shaped stone. I never particularly cared for those two pebbles. However, since God had provided them for me, I felt that it was my duty to use them. I always held the turquoise one in my left hand and the cream colored one in my right hand.

About a month ago, when I was shopping at a local Dollar Tree, I came across a single smooth, flat, seaweed colored stone that had the word “Faith” engraved in it in gold. The stone was sitting there all alone on a shelf of other knickknacks that were for sale. There were no others like it in that section. As with the turquoise and cream colored stones, I recognized at once that God now wanted me to use this new object when I said my prayers.  I eventually discovered that it was a regular item for sale at the Dollar Tree. Each one was slightly unique and some of them had other words engraved in them. However, I knew that this particular stone was the one God had set aside for me.

The stone was a gift from God. I had to pay a dollar to get it out of the store, but that was immaterial. I was not being charged a dollar by God. I was paying an insignificant fee to a business for delivering to me the gift that God had provided.

Faith Stone

For the following month, I used the stone as my prayer object and held it whenever I said my prayers. Its smooth flat shape was ergonomic.  It fit my hands perfectly. It seemed to be made for me and for that purpose. When I cupped it in my hands while I prayed, it seemed to become a part of me.

Just recently, I was experiencing some minor hardships. They were hardships grouped into a pattern that I had come to recognize was a signal from God that there was something about my behavior that needed to change. I was not sure what it was. However, five evenings ago, when I was looking at my prayer stone, I made the connection.

For quite some time, I had been contemplating finding some book that could be my book of truth. I had been looking for a book that would be my guide book for how God wanted me to live. I was seeking my “bible”. I had been contemplating buying a particular King James Bible with just the right “look” that I had found online.

Teal King James Bible

I have read the Bible from cover to cover, but it never really spoke to me. Some Christians would say that this is because I do not believe, but I have reason to doubt their interpretation. I felt, for a variety of reasons, that the appearance of this particular Bible might signify the message God was willing to share with me. That notion would require some explaining that would take me too far afield. Besides, I realize now that it was incorrect.

I was also considering collecting together some writings of my own and binding them together to be my bible. I had tried this before, but it never worked very well.

Suddenly, I realized that this was all a mistake. There was no book of rules for me. My bible was a single word carved into stone: “Faith”.

This was an important realization. If a person contemplates the single word faith, everything else falls into place. God has no other words. Even “faith” is not God’s actual word. There is no human word that is equal to God’s meaning, but faith is the closest. If a person contemplates faith, that word will lead them to God. I assume there is some comparable word in other languages and traditions.

When a person contemplates faith, they do not need a rule book. They do not need guidance of any other sort. God tells a person who contemplates faith what faith means and he reminds them of that meaning whenever they lose track. God tells a person who contemplates faith what they should do and what they should believe. It is the moral code for distinguishing right from wrong. Faith instructs the follower on what God looks like and what he has prepared for them. It is the image of the future and what comes after the physical body ceases to function. Faith is the window into God’s wisdom. A person who knows faith knows God.

Faith means living without fear of losing faith. God gave me the new prayer stone to help me identify and remember his lesson. However, if I lose the physical stone, it will be because I am meant to lose it, not because I have gotten lost in my pursuit of God.

When I understood this, the problems I was having miraculously cleared up. They seemed to dematerialize retroactively. I knew this was God’s way of saying that I had learned the right lesson.

Of course, I will have other struggles in the future. Maybe they will be lessons or maybe they will just be struggles. I do not believe that God rewards “good works” or punishes “bad works” in this life. To believe such a thing would be to believe that every rich person deserves their wealth or that cancer sufferers, tortured prisoners and people burned alive in fires somehow deserve their misery. However, I am convinced that he uses our experiences to lead us to greater understanding. In any case, I am nearly certain that I have learned this one lesson.

Faith.

Advertisements

97 Responses to “Faith”

1. astro Bhrigupandit March 19, 2019 at 9:25 am #

Good information

2. theexileskitchen March 19, 2019 at 10:01 am #

The Bible is not a book of rules to bind us up in legalism. It’s a guideline to free us up from the world’s distorted view. Stay grounded in the Word and yes, have faith that God does work in all things for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

3. Tucker Lieberman March 19, 2019 at 10:39 am #

Catholic tradition has a rich history of “contemplative prayer,” sometimes focusing on a single, simple word, which may be similar to your meditation upon the word “faith.”

Regarding your comment — “I was also considering collecting together some writings of my own and binding them together to be my bible. I had tried this before, but it never worked very well” — I hear an echo of Frederica Mathewes-Green’s realization described in her book “At the Corner of East and Now” that “my selections were inevitably conditioned by my own tastes, prejudices, and blind spots. I was patching together a Frankenstein God in my own image, and it would never be taller than five foot one. If I wanted to grow beyond my own meager wisdom, I would have to submit to a faith bigger than I was and accept its instruction.”

4. Ron March 19, 2019 at 10:48 am #

If you take judgement of the table then we become animals, read Zech and the woman with two baskets. God does judge if yours does not you are serving an alien god.

5. lgabtni March 19, 2019 at 11:57 am #

Le mot “faith” dans la langue arabe est الفتح comme il est ça veut dire l’ouverture de tous ce qui était fermé avec le guidage du dieu avec la lumière du dieu mais attention il ne faut pas arrêter il faut terminer jusqu’à obtenir la vraie foi.

• bhaviln10 March 19, 2019 at 6:00 pm #

Test

6. Café Do Trem March 19, 2019 at 12:12 pm #

God give us faith as a tool to transform the reality, it means that this process requiere mainly action for a specific situations. It’s good to see that you have faith first, He gave us a lot of “stones” through his word (Rhema), try.

1 Corinthians 12:7-9 New King James Version (NKJV)
    But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by [a]the same Spirit,

7. Yousif ANI March 19, 2019 at 4:59 pm #

Good

• Ron March 20, 2019 at 8:36 am #

In Mecca in the middle of their Holy Temple they pray to a black meteorite that came from God. God can talk to you through rocks, trees I suppose. I rather just talk to him a rock does not find comfort in me.

• MaMa Boots March 20, 2019 at 4:46 pm #

Hi Ron, muslims dont pray to the stone, it sits in a corner of the kaaba (the first place of worship built by prophet Ibrahim) and is a indicator as to the point from which to begin tawaaf (we circle the kaaba 7 times) yes the stone is said to be celestial and has some special quality. But it is not prayed too… pilgrim touch it, kiss it as it was touched and kissed by such greatness… our messengers..

• Ron March 20, 2019 at 5:59 pm #

Your still kissing a rock to find some sort of spiritually that’s not there. Children like mythology common sense tells me that’s foo foo. More blood has been spilled between Christians and Muslims over foo foo gods and their toys.

• MaMa Boots March 20, 2019 at 11:12 pm #

Hi Ron, you cant define spirituality for all. The spirituality gained from searching for knowledge and applying is what I find raises the level of spirituality. We believe in Allah, though we can not see him, sign of him are everywhere beginning with my very existence.

• Ron March 20, 2019 at 11:33 pm #

I do not believe in any of mans religion’s, I do believe in one God, notwithstanding, historically around 600 A D ,the Jewish people helped build Medina an Mecca. Mohammed created a religion to unify the Bedouin Arabs for political reasons. To be fair Christianity did the same thing with the KJV. I have read the Koran, you are taught that the woman brought sin into the world same as Christianity. Can’t be because you have one seed, tree of life, man has two seeds good and evil. Your core doctrine Adam was brought into the world and the woman was guilty yet you birth creation. The only thing I agree with is Jesus was a man same belief as the Jewish people. Christianity made him a God. Spirituality resides in words not rocks. Faith is simply the rebirth of common sense. Christianity and Islam has shed more blood an enslaved more women and children on a lie. Budda, Hindus are all the same it was done for political reasons. The first organized religion goes back the Sumerians 3500 BC, they had over 3000 gods. I believe in one God but not the gods of man. I am 65 n have spent thousands of hours of searching for one God he exists in the Laws of Nature. Nations fall when religion’s lie and it is the women and children that suffer the most. Man was born dead, Woman was born alive and breathing the seed of one God.

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 4:22 am #

Hi Ron, I dont think medina which was called Yathrib in Muhammad’s time was of much religious significance other than it welcomed Him and his followers after their persecution by the pagan arabs of mecca. The kaaba was previously a place or worship for Jews and Christians however as the arabs grew in their paganism ( they began to place idol inside and around the kaaba ) these pilgrims ceased to visit. Muhammad was given the message to reestablish the worship of God alone. This as always earned him many powerful enemies, he was illiterate and an orphan (may peace and blessings be upon him) whose only notable possession was his reputation of being Honest and Truthful, nothing else.

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 4:28 am #

The pagans of his era would bury daughters alive, he forbade this. Man was made and woman was made from his rib, we are equally God’s creation and cable of good and evil. But no we are not the same. Adam and Eve were both cast down equally.

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 5:15 am #

In the ancient semitic pictographs there was no word for bones. What that means is the woman has the strength of a man in the spiritual world again she is the seed of creation man has two seeds good and evil. Who does the killing in the world man. Who nutures the children the woman.

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 5:31 am #

That’s a physical and biological difference, men are built stronger (generally) more aggressive and even logical in their outlook. Thus they are physical guardians of the family, maintaining provisions and such. And women are emotional, social and nurturing creatures that are mothers primarily and other things.. man, woman together compliment complete each other, beauty in balance.

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 5:45 am #

You are the redemption for man, you were not made for man, he is to cleave to you. You are the nurturing quality of God. You said it yourself. You see things in the flesh not the spirit. Man taught you that, I didn’t.

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 5:18 am #

Eve was here first born alive and breathing, man had to be given the breath of life. God did not breathe on her. Man was born dead.

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 4:29 am #

I think evil egotistic mentalities kill, not religion, yes religion is used but is not the cause.

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 5:25 am #

Religion is the cause it is man made look around you. Here in America it is a fight over gods, men are like gods and so is their words. Mohammed himself borrowed his words from the Jewish people on creation itself. You say bury the children alive. The Bedouin tribes of Saudi Arabia that lived along the coast had breeder woman. They would take the children and sell them as slaves in the cities like Ur, Mara, an Babylon along the Euphrates river for thousands of years.

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 5:35 am #

Religion that is perverted causes problems. Are you Jewish?

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 5:50 am #

No I am not Jewish, Christian or Islam, Islam for reflections is older then Muslim, Mohammed came around 622 when he came with an army from Medina and took Mecca away from the Quarish Arabs. I think I spelt that right.

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 5:56 am #

Before revelations came to Muhammad, those who worshipped God, were referred to as those who followed the religion of Ibrahim. They were uneasy with the powerful pagan policies. Muhammad was actually from mecca and withdrew to safety from persecution and went to medina. Returning when he was given divine instruction to return and re sanctify the original place of worship to God

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 5:58 am #

Yes that’s right the Quraish were a very powerful tribe

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 5:35 am #

How would you describe what you follow

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 5:51 am #

I follow one God that comes from the mountains of Turkey, 8000 years ago one God.

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 5:57 am #

I’m intrigued Ron…

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 5:38 am #

Ibrahim, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad (may peace be upon them) we are sent with the same message from God, Muhammad was the seal of the prophets, the last.

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 5:57 am #

When the Roman church rewrote the words of the Jewish words into Hellinized Greek, in the 3rd century, Mohammed rewrote it in the 6th century. Both religion’s venerate the virgin Mary as a goddess yet both beat them to hell. The woman is the only one that bleeds and so does her daughter’s. That is in both of mans religion’s.

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 6:02 am #

Maryam is noted to be amongst the best of creation, she is held in high regard and will no doubt have a lofty place in paradise

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 6:04 am #

Mara in the ancient semitic languages means Lady, it also means Mary, are you not a Lady?

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 6:07 am #

Happily yes I am

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 6:10 am #

Spirituality resides n words like Mara, lady, a city of great wealth along the Euphrates river 3500 BC. The center of commerce sort of like your family.

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 6:07 am #

Mara means lady, you are a young lady, it also means Maryam. What it is saying, using your moniker, mama boots is a Lady.

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 6:10 am #

Mama boots is, my son choose that, first suggestion was bossy boots I declined… then mama boots 😁

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 6:14 am #

Got it that’s funny, I have two sons, two grandsons one granddaughter and a great grandson. My grand daughter was the first girl born on my side of the family for 110 yrs. She is a young Lady now.

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 6:17 am #

Gosh… shes a special little lady then, everyone’s favourite I suspect. What a wait, 110 yrs

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 6:21 am #

I spoiled her like a grandpa should. 🙂

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 6:19 am #

Just to clarify I read the ancient semitic/Aramaic languages and cuneiform script that goes back 6000 BC. I am not college educated but educated myself.

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 6:22 am #

What is the basic philosophy

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 6:33 am #

Of what I believe or how I believe goes back to ancient Mesopotamia between the Tigris and Euphrates river’s how they saw life. Which has images of Eastern cannons. The ancient semitic/Aramaic languages. Ie…your husband would be in the spirit the father of all nations, you and your 4 children. He protects his nation from strange gods. You nutures your children and give them life, first in the womb, nourished them from your heart. You sit on the right hand side of God, the man is the judgement side of God. Together the family serves one God. Not the gods of men and their are many.

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 6:46 am #

I pray that your journey back to him earn you paradise, I hope you can do the same for me

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 6:58 am #

Young lady it was and always been about the family your family not mine you live n another world but at our core spirit we all believe in one God. That is what I teach nothing more nothing less. I am very grounded by my wife of 50 yrs. I am teaching the words from the book of Ruth. Follow along if you wish, mychristinity2017.blog, I teach to to the Woman to help her learn who she is. I live n the ancient lands of Mesopotamia. I have n IQ of 165 and disciplined myself in multiple sciences and history. The thought of one God goes back as I have said the mountains of Turkey the first recorded slave revolt. Then the people migrated down into the floodplains , 10000 yrs ago.

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 6:45 am #

Point of reference Jewish people came into name around 1200 BC , I go back further than that past recorded civilizations of the Sumerians to the mountains of Turkey past the Tigris river to where you were made not created . I was created from the dirt you wore not. I started to open my eyes around my 30,s and have journeyed east to where I came from. I write my own blog, I teach ancient semitic/Aramaic languages through thier eyes. In the spiritual realm men make women bleed. God has two functions one is Male one is Female.

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 6:48 am #

And ps. Could you follow my blog. It’s a new blog, wide spectrum and I’m not sure where it will go but I could do with some support

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 6:49 am #

I have have 4 children and the eldest just turned 6!

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 6:50 am #

So I may take my time to respond but I hope we can continue our conversations

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 7:00 am #

Sure, I love talking with you . Look into the mirror and you will see him. He has come to you before, I know that from life experience. Have a great day.

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 7:02 am #

Last thought you may not understand this God heard your cries. How you respond is your choice not mine to make.

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 10:58 am #

… And responded with comfort, guidance, taught me patience and blessed me with more than I deserve.

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 11:04 am #

Mara in the languages means, vision of beauty, in the spirit its called Transfiguration from a young woman into a vision of beauty, it also means you who birthed Gods creation.

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 5:40 am #

That is terrible too.. selling children. Not any religion would consone

• Ron March 20, 2019 at 6:16 pm #

Last if you ck your history the Jewish people help build Mecca around 610 AD.

• MaMa Boots March 20, 2019 at 11:07 pm #

It was built by Prophet Ibrahim and his son. Yes those who adhered to the faith of Ibrahim and later Isa (jesus) would have helped maintain it or rebuild it when damaged.

• MaMa Boots March 20, 2019 at 11:17 pm #

Theres a wonderful book I feel you may appreciate, one full of history and spirituality by a great author. It’s my favourite book, and reading though it brought to life the vivid narrative of history regarding people of the scripture ( inc Muhammad ) it’s called Muhammad by Martin Lings.

• Ron March 20, 2019 at 11:33 pm #

I read only the ancient semitic languages of the Old Testament.

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 4:33 am #

Ron can I ask you to listen to a great man. Hamza Yusuf, hes ideas are quite remarkable. You tube him pls

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 5:41 am #

Young lady I know you mean well but I gave up listening to men 14 yrs ago. The woman comes from the author of creation you have the authority a crown of angels from one God. You were sent from heaven to redeem man from destroying himself and your family. I know this I have been married 50yrs in and out of all kinds of religions. Mankind kills the womans children and others around him all for control and power. Your a young lady, your life experience would tell you, I am telling you the truth. I have a terminal illness there would be no reason or gain in it for me. I would tell you to get away from mans religion’s. They will kill your spirit, your the mother of the living one not the mother of the dead. Your choice not mine to make. That’s between you God not between you and man. The snake was placed between your seed and mans two seeds, one is good the other one is evil, the snake in the spiritual realm represents the evil of man. I don’t live in the flesh but in the spirit of men and women.

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 5:48 am #

We are all on a journey back to him, ultimately. It’s ok to differ, it’s important to ponder over this life and not to blindly follow, and these days I see a scary following of shameless ness and unlawfullness. We need guidance from God and I believe following the teaching of the Quran, with Muhammad as my teacher will lead my to my Lord in the best manner of all

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 6:01 am #

Your a young lady it is not your time to open your eyes. I understand that. We all have a season to die before we want to live.

• MaMa Boots March 21, 2019 at 6:04 am #

I’m 36 and have 4 children, I had my eyes closed so to speak, I only began to look for answers in 2001 after 911, that was a wake up call

• Ron March 21, 2019 at 6:02 am #

My teacher is one God that resides in the Law of Nature away from the nature of man.

• Ron March 20, 2019 at 11:44 pm #

Fixen to go asleep talk with you tomorrow if you wish. Men revise history but cuneiform script is hard to revise there is a spirituality but not in the context you have been taught.

8. exoduswords March 19, 2019 at 7:39 pm #

I’d encourage you to find a Bible that’s easy for you to understand and seek the Lord about it, he’ll correctly guide you!

9. Letitia March 19, 2019 at 8:34 pm #

Very insightful!

10. Leroy Mwasaru March 19, 2019 at 9:39 pm #

Wow. Very interesting take on religion. Please have a look at our blog here: https://campbuni.org/CampBuni/a-groundbreaking-platform-for-makers/

11. udayagiri giridharaprasad March 19, 2019 at 10:35 pm #

Reblogged this on Vijayagiri views.

12. KesterKross March 19, 2019 at 11:58 pm #

Reblogged this on streetsoflagos and commented:
    Great piece

13. Musings&Roses March 20, 2019 at 12:39 am #

Wow. Profound. Faith , the very essence of our relationship with God. I truly also believe God uses our experiences to guide us on the right path. I know He loves us so much to intentionally do us harm.

Yes, it is possible for someone to believe and yet not get in depth understanding of the bible.
    I try to rely in the Holy Spirit when i read so i don’t just skim through.

In all , we are still on a journey which is why I document mine on my blog till Christ comes.

Nice read.
    God bless you.

14. Kenny March 20, 2019 at 1:24 am #

Faith

15. Edward Shakum March 20, 2019 at 2:05 am #

Faith is no priviledge

16. olivesandfeta March 20, 2019 at 2:19 am #

Great post

17. Mr. Mental Pillness March 20, 2019 at 5:26 am #

Good stuff! One of my favorite scriptures is that Faith comes by hearing and hearing comes by the Word of God. Be blessed!

• Taofik Musa March 21, 2019 at 6:42 am #

Thank you.
      Now Mrs Gudrun of GYVAUDAN NIGERIA LIMITED is extending is greetings as well for better services from the wordpress.com thet really prove themselves from given her husband a great favour that leads to zoho Sale IqQ IT SHALL BE WELL WITH US ALL faith it is you i have spoken with related to that ask the instangold.ng administration to try and pay into my NAIRA ACCOUNT for improvement please i havt o say it plainly here GTBank:0114451869 in the case i am not successfully.Thank you.Professor.Holy Moses

18. brainiac zombie March 20, 2019 at 6:18 am #

That is a clear show that you and God are a thing.From that I get to understand that God is always on our side..He uses our hardships,joy,hard work and even success to show us the right path but without clear and constant communication with him then all these signs fade away with time.Thanks,this is an inspiration to me.

19. SONEBHADRA CORNER March 20, 2019 at 8:07 am #

Very nice

20. sdecourcey March 20, 2019 at 8:41 am #

I like your “prayer object” concept. Last week on a trip to Florida, I picked up a tiny seashell that had been so battered by the ocean that it didn’t even have any ridges left on it, and for that reason it stood out to me. I’m not a seashell enthusiast or a collector of any sort, but this particular shell begged me to keep it. I didn’t know why until now.
    The Florida trip was actually the first of many business trips for a new job I’ve accepted which I can only describe as a gift from God. And I see the shell as symbolic of promises kept, both past and future. Maybe I picked it up because I needed a prayer object too.

21. thewittyviruses March 20, 2019 at 10:04 am #

We just addressed something very similar. This was very cool 🙂

22. voiceyourmemories March 20, 2019 at 1:37 pm #

I appreciate reading your words. You sound like you have a very beautiful spirit. I know you are a daughter of a loving Heavenly Father and you are right, faith is so important in our quest to be like Him. I suggest that you read The Book of Mormon. You will fall in love with it and it’s teachings. They are pure and undefiled by the world. You will feel God’s love and that He is truly speaking to you. Keep up your pursuit of pure faith!

23. MaMa Boots March 20, 2019 at 4:48 pm #

Please read the Quran, knowledge will only benefit us x

24. Royal Chivalry March 20, 2019 at 5:40 pm #

I really enjoyed your blog. It gave me some insights that I hadn’t thought about. Maybe we could collaborate sometime. Royalchivalry.net

25. samzydin March 20, 2019 at 6:30 pm #

pretty cool you know

26. ntsiki.com March 20, 2019 at 7:26 pm #

Accurate God Bless you, Having faith defines God as a whole and christianity,you can know the bible from genesis to revalation but without faith its “useless”.
    God Bless you, I hope wherever you are people notice and listen to your wisdom so that they can walk on the right path

27. Live Today With Faith March 21, 2019 at 3:50 am #

Excellent point.

I do feel that the Bible even for a non believer has a wealth of wisdom, and Jesus teaching is a road map to living a happy and successful life.

28. rumahkopi788 March 21, 2019 at 4:44 am #

Would like i ask you something

29. TalkswithDanyah7 March 21, 2019 at 5:13 am #

This is beautiful

30. MsDuah March 21, 2019 at 7:55 am #

A great insight into faith. I pray your faith grows as you continue your quest in serving God.

31. exquisitelydivinesimplesite March 21, 2019 at 1:11 pm #

God is everywhere

32. exquisitelydivinesimplesite March 21, 2019 at 1:12 pm #

And in everything

33. binht6415 March 21, 2019 at 2:56 pm #

Giang

34. Ron Bouchard March 21, 2019 at 3:06 pm #

Thank you for sharing your intimate thoughts of prayer and connecting with God. May you be overwhelmed by His wonderful love! He is pleased with you and your honesty. Be blessed!
    Ron

35. Lynette Jensen March 21, 2019 at 8:18 pm #

This story has made quite an impact on me. I agree with you Faith is the one and only ingredient we need in our belief System

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Faith – Yousif ANI - March 19, 2019

[…] via Faith […]

2. Faith – Vijayagiri views - March 19, 2019

[…] via Faith […]

3. Faith means living without fear of losing faith – PRASUN PAUL - March 21, 2019

[…] via Faith […]